Curious about Oak? Do you want to start or deepen your relationship with this tree? Or have some fun creating new writing or drawing?
Join Heather Sanderson and learn more about how to dream with Oak in this Fall Equinox workshop under the canopy of Oaks in Mount Prospect Park, Brooklyn.
In this two-hour workshop (from 11 am-1 pm) on September 19th, we will:
- Learn about Oak’s medicine and folklore
- Experience a guided meditation with Oak
- Discover ways to connect with Oak and try them on your own
- Create a piece of writing, a drawing, a dance, a song, or something else entirely with Oak
- Option to share your discoveries and art with the group
- Leave an offering for Oak
Heather will provide paper, pastels, markers, and pens, but do also bring your own if you’d like.
Group size is limited to 12 people to allow for social distancing. Masks optional, unless regulations change for outdoor gatherings by this date.
In case of rain, we’ll move the workshop to Zoom and learn how to connect with Oak even from a distance.
Copies of Dreaming with Oak will also be available for purchase or you can order on Amazon. Books are not required for the workshop.
Your investment: $40 via Venmo (email email@example.com to register and for Venmo details) or sign up at Eventbrite.