Upcoming events, workshops and readings:
Movement, Meditation & Music for Grief
June 11th, 2023, 2-4 pm
141 West 28th Street, Suite 301
$50+ ticket fees
In this 2-hour workshop Annie McDonnell and Heather Sanderson will share simple yet powerful practices to cultivate the resilience to reimagine and rebuild after a heartbreaking loss, including:
* Movement: gentle stretches to release emotional tension from the body and invite in more ease
* Meditation: a guided journey to explore inner wisdom
* Music: a sound bath to soothe the spirit and tune into synchronicities
* And more: self-care practices and plant medicine to support healing
For more information, and to hear more from Annie and Heather visit the event’s page here.
Open Streets: Free Yoga Classes on Underhill Avenue
Courtesy of Shambhala Yoga & Dance
Tuesdays at 6:30 pm
Classes are weekly and offered by many teachers.
Join Heather to practice outside and in the community on Underhill Avenue on:
For more info, follow Underhill Open Streets and Shambhala Yoga and Dance on Instagram.
September 30th 1 pm-7 pm
Shambhala Yoga & Dance
691 Washington Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11238
Want to become a Certified Reiki Practitioner and learn more about working with Reiki energy through the lens of healing?
Reiki Level One gives you a solid foundation to explore and shift your own energy and to help facilitate the flow of energy in others.
Level one focuses on offering Reiki to yourself, plants, friends and family.
Join Reiki Master Heather Sanderson on September 30th for a Reiki One Training and Attunement
Reiki is a Universal Energy that helps bring healing to the body and energy systems. It can also help remove and release physical, emotional and psychological blocks, improving your health and wellness.
In this training you will learn this ancient technique and how to apply Reiki to modern day life.
In this experiential hands-on training you will:
- learn about Reiki (what it is, expectations, the history, tradition, different levels, and principles of Reiki)
- explore basic concepts of energy for healing and the role of a healer
- discover your ways into sensing energy
- learn how to offer Reiki to friends, family and yourself (and practice offering)
- leave with tips on how to incorporate Reiki into your life
You will receive:
- a Reiki One attunement allowing Reiki energy to channel through you (the attunement is with you for life)
- an official Reiki Level 1 Practitioner Certificate
- handouts to accompany your training
- a copy of the book Building the Future Now Through Reiki.
Your Investment: $295
Early bird rate: $250 (ends September 1, 2023)
We have 2 Equity Pricing/Sliding-Scale spots available for Reiki Level One at the rate of $175. Priority access for BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, disabled and low Income practitioners.
Click here to register.
Space is limited to 14.
Also, check out Heather’s offerings for yoga classes, Reiki trainings, and mentorships at Journey Through Yoga and sign up for her newsletter below to get more updates.
Subscribe to our newsletter for new releases and event info: